Please read the information below before you submit your abstract.
Please submit in time! Deadline: 20 January, 2019 at 23:59 (11.59 PM) Central European Time.
Authors will be notified of the outcome of the review process by 17 February, 2019.
The presenting author has to be fully registered to the conference and paid corresponding fees no later than 17 March, 2019, the date when the reduced Early Bird fee ends.
How to submit your abstract
Your abstract submission must consists of two parts: A short Summary (Maximum 35 words) and a full abstract (1 page pdf)
You can download the template for the one page full abstract here.
All abstracts must be submitted in English.
Click the button 'Abstract submission' in the bottom of this page and then follow the following process:
1) Click the ‘Login’ button to the left in the blue bar above
2) Click the ‘New user? Click here’ button to the left below the blue bar
3) Fill in all required fields and click ‘save’
4) Click the ‘Submission’ button in the blue bar
5) Click the ‘add new’ button
6) Fill in all required fields in order to submit your abstract
a. You are able to logout and login at any time
b. REMEMBER to click the ‘Save & continue later’ button to the left in bottom before leaving the submission. Otherwise, all
information will be lost
7) When you have finalized your abstract click the ‘Save & submit’ buttom
REMEMBER! When you have clicked ‘Save and submit’ you are unable to make any further changes
8) To make a new submission please start over from item 6
Author instructions: how to prepare the one page full abstract?
You need to prepare a one-page full abstract (pdf file) to be reviewed by the International Program Committee (please use the template provided here).
The one page full abstract must be in English and include:
Your full abstract will be reviewed by the International Program Committee.
The quality of the abstracts will form the basis for selection for the SPP9 Conference.
Abstracts will be peer reviewed according to the following criteria: